1.The ability to open a bank account in the name of the business;
2.The ability to apply for loans, there will be a record of your deposits and withdrawals from your business bank account;
3.Ease of doing business with suppliers;
4.Creates the appearance of a legitimate business with customers;
Subscribe to my Youtube
About the Author: Antoinette Sydney LLB LEC CAMLFC CFRMP, Bar No. SYA2015211, Attorney at Law. The author is the first Online Lawyer based in Trinidad and Tobago. SHE IS A LECTURER AT THE ARTHUR LOK JACK GLOBAL SCHOOL OF BUSINESS IN TRINIDAD. She has clients in Guyana, St Vincent, Barbados, the British Virgin Islands and North America. She specializes in Corporate Law and Anti-Money Laundering Compliance. She helps clients to start their Online Business Empire.
ANTOINETTE SYDNEY LAW OFFICE: MONTROSE MAIN ROAD CHAGUANAS, TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO
Consultation fee is $300 TTD per hour.
I am a Certified Professional in the following areas:
Anti-Money Laundering and Financial Crimes;
Fraud Risk Management;
Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Training for staff, directors;
Anti-Money Laundering Audits;
Compliance Program drafting;
Consulting services and much more.
Get my Ebooks now!!! only $100TTD !
Payment through Paywise and Paypal!
Ebooks on Sale:
- How to Change the Business Name of a Sole Trader
- How to De-Register a Sole Trader Business
- How to Register a Partnership
- How to Change from a Sole Trader Business to a Limited Liability Company
- How to Register a Limited Liability Company
- How to Change the name of a Limited Liability Company
- How to Dissolve a Limited Liability Company
- How to Register an External Company
- How to prepare Annual Returns for an External Company