Ten things to do before quitting your job,to run your business:
1. Ensure that your business generates enough money to pay all your recurrent expenses. Before making the great leap,determine how much money you need to cover all living expenses for each month. Then look at the income already generated from your business ,and see if enough money comes in to take care of your basic needs.
2. Consider finding another job that will equip you with the tools needed to bring more value to your own business.
3.Talk to your spouse to let them know your concerns and your desire to leave your job. This will give them notice,lest they are taken by surprise when you are home all the time. It is also a good time for your spouse to admit if they are similarly thinking about leaving their job.
4.Try to prepay some of your expenses,such as internet,electricity before you quit. This will give you a little comfort knowing that bills are paid.
5. Try to buy wholesale food items and store them. When the hard times come ,you will not go hungry.
6. Clear off major debt ,please be reminded that you can lose your house or car if you fail to make your monthly installments.
7. Be prepared for uncertainties, business is in and of itself uncertain. Some months will be feast,and some months will be famine.
8. Before quitting your job,view your employer as your investor ,your financier,who is paying you a salary which you will then use to finance your dreams.
9. Follow the proper procedure in resigning,so that you leave on good terms. If the services or products that you offer are in line with those of your former employer,you may conduct business with them.
10.Pray and ask for guidance.
The author is a Trinidadian attorney at law. She specialises in Anti Money Laundering and Countering the Financing of Terrorism. Please see the website http://asydneygroup.com ,whats app 868 373-1166
#soletrader #businessregistration #trinidad
Hi Hustlers!!!!! I am Antoinette Sydney LLB LEC CAMLFC CFRMP Attorney at Law Bar No: SYA2015211!
I help you open your Business Bank Account and I sell ebooks showing you how to register your own business in Trinidad and Tobago. I give FREE business TIPS and FREE Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Training on my YouTube ChannelSubscribe and turn on post Notifications to be the first to see all my videos!
Email me your questions : firstname.lastname@example.org
My ebooks are available on Amazon! http://www.amazon.com/dp/B08792YRBP
To work with me, please email me : email@example.com
Amazon ebooks: https://www.amazon.com/author/antoinettesydney
The content herein is provided for informational purposes only and NOT for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney at law to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem.
I am a Certified Professional in the following areas:
Anti-Money Laundering and Financial Crimes;
Fraud Risk Management;
#antoinette #sydney #trinidad #business #ideas #registration #llc #incorporation #entrepreneurs #trinidadonlinelawyer #aml #amlexpert #consultant #antimoneylaundering