Funding of terrorism involves providing funds from both legal and or illegal sources, directly or indirectly or knowing that the monies are to be used to finance terrorism activity or organizations
Red Flags Indicative of TF
- The parties to the transaction (owner, beneficiary) are from countries known to support terrorist activities and organizations;
- Use of false companies including shell companies;
- Inclusion of the individual in the United Nations 1267 Sanctions list;
- Media reports that the account holder is linked to known terrorist organizations or is engaged in terrorist activities;
- Beneficial owner of the account not properly identified;
- Use of nominees, trusts, family member or third-party accounts;
- Use of false identification;
- Abuse of non-profit organization.
About the Author: Antoinette Sydney LLB LEC CAMLFC CFRMP, Bar No. SYA2015211, Attorney at Law. The author is the first Online Lawyer based in Trinidad and Tobago. SHE IS A LECTURER AT THE ARTHUR LOK JACK GLOBAL SCHOOL OF BUSINESS IN TRINIDAD. She has clients in Guyana, St Vincent, Barbados, the British Virgin Islands and North America. She specializes in Corporate Law and Anti-Money Laundering Compliance. She helps clients to start their Online Business Empire.
ANTOINETTE SYDNEY LAW OFFICE: MONTROSE MAIN ROAD CHAGUANAS, TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO
Call/Whatsapp to book an appointment 868 373-1166. Consultation fee is $300 TTD per hour.
I am a Certified Professional in the following areas:
Anti-Money Laundering and Financial Crimes;
Fraud Risk Management;
Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Training for staff, directors;
Anti-Money Laundering Audits;
Compliance Program drafting;
Consulting services and much more.
Get my Ebooks now!!! only $100TTD !
Payment through Paywise and Paypal!
Ebooks on Sale:
- How to Change the Business Name of a Sole Trader
- How to De-Register a Sole Trader Business
- How to Register a Partnership
- How to Change from a Sole Trader Business to a Limited Liability Company
- How to Register a Limited Liability Company
- How to Change the name of a Limited Liability Company
- How to Dissolve a Limited Liability Company
- How to Register an External Company
- How to prepare Annual Returns for an External Company
#amlcomplianceconsultant #trinidadonlinelawyer #asydneygroup.com #businessregistration #antoinettesydney #sydneygroup #asydneygroup #trinidad #company #companies #lawyer #caribbean #aml #fiu #cft #frm #fraudrisk #graphicdesign #tax #taxation #taxes #nis #vat #bir #fiu #compliance #complianceofficer #realestate #casinos #cardealer