If you have children, your children cannot inherit your Sole Trader Business. A Limited Liability Company is a better structure for you if you WANT TO LEAVE A LEGACY.
This is a Step by Step Guide to Upgrade from a Sole Trader Business to a Limited Liability Company in Trinidad and Tobago.
Antoinette Sydney has registered over 100 companies for entrepreneurs in Trinidad and Tobago and now she wants to share her knowledge with other entrepreneurs who may be considering upgrading a Sole Trader Business to a Limited Liability Company.
Professionals charge ridiculous fees to change a Sole Trader Business to a Limited Liability Company. With this eBook you can do everything on your own.
Antoinette Sydney LLB LEC CAMLFC CFRMP Attorney at Law Bar No. SYA2015211 is an entrepreneur with more than 10 successful companies. She is of the view that employees will be obsolete in the near future and persons will only be engaged as independent contractors or service providers. Persons will therefore be required to have a registered business. In preparation for this, Antoinette Sydney has prepared this Step by Step Guide for you to upgrade your Sole Trader Business to a Limited Liability Company in Trinidad and Tobago.
You will learn the following by purchasing this amazing book:
• What is a Sole Trader Business?
• Benefits of registering a Sole Trader Business
• Advantages vs Disadvantages of Sole Trader
• What is a Limited Liability Company?
• STEP 1 TO TRANSITION TO LLC
• How to complete the Name Search (Form 25)
• How to write a Letter explaining the transition
• What to do if the Business name is Queried?
• What to do if the name is Declined?
• SECOND STEP TO TRANSITION TO LLC
• How to complete FORM 9
• How much does it cost to de-register a Sole Trader?
• Final Steps to ensure the Sole Trader is de-registered
• How to Complete Form 1
• How to complete Form 27
• How to complete Form 4
• How to complete Form 8
• When will the Certificate of Incorporation be ready for collection?
• Cost to Register a Limited Liability Company in Trinidad and Tobago
• How long does the process take?
• Requirements to Open Your Company Bank Account
Hi Hustlers!!!!! I am Antoinette Sydney Attorney at Law! I help you open your business bank account and I sell ebooks showing you how to register your own business in Trinidad and Tobago. I give FREE Business TIPS and FREE Anti-Money Laundering Training on my Youtube Channel!! Subscribe and turn on post Notifications to be the first to see all my videos! Email me your questions : firstname.lastname@example.org
o work with me, please email me : email@example.com
Amazon ebooks: https://www.amazon.com/author/antoine…
Linked In: https://tt.linkedin.com/in/antoinette…
I am a Certified Professional in the following areas: Taxation; Corporate Training; Anti-Money Laundering and Financial Crimes; Fraud Risk Management; Graphic Design.