A name search application using Form 25 must be completed and filed with the Registrar of Companies, paying the prescribed fee . Once the name approval is obtained then the incorporation documents must be completed and filed in duplicate, in addition to Form 9. Form 9 is used to de-register the existing Sole Trader .Best practice is to include a letter addressed to the Registrar General advising of your desire to upgrade to limited liability company.
About the Author: Antoinette Sydney LLB LEC CAMLFC CFRMP, Bar No. SYA2015211, Attorney at Law. The author is the first Online Lawyer based in Trinidad and Tobago. SHE IS A LECTURER AT THE ARTHUR LOK JACK GLOBAL SCHOOL OF BUSINESS IN TRINIDAD. She has clients in Guyana, St Vincent, Barbados, the British Virgin Islands and North America. She specializes in Corporate Law and Anti-Money Laundering Compliance. She helps clients to start their Online Business Empire.
LAW OFFICE: MONTROSE MAIN ROAD CHAGUANAS, TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO
Call/Whatsapp to book an appointment 868 373-1166. Consultation fee is $300 TTD per hour.
NO FREE LEGAL ADVICE!
I am a Certified Professional in the following areas:
Anti-Money Laundering and Financial Crimes;
Fraud Risk Management;
Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Training for staff, directors;
Anti-Money Laundering Audits;
Compliance Program drafting;
Consulting services and much more.
Get my Ebooks now!!! only $100TTD !
Payment through Paywise !
Ebooks on Sale:
- How to Change the Business Name of a Sole Trader
- How to De-Register a Sole Trader Business
- How to Register a Partnership
- How to Change from a Sole Trader Business to a Limited Liability Company
- How to Register a Limited Liability Company
- How to Change the name of a Limited Liability Company
- How to Dissolve a Limited Liability Company
- How to Register an External Company
- How to prepare Annual Returns for an External Company
#amlexpert #antoinettesydney #sydneygroup #trinidadonlinelawyer #asydneygroup.com #trinidad #company #companies #lawyer #caribbean #aml #cft #frm #fraudrisk #graphicdesign #tax #taxation #taxes #nis #vat #bir #fiu #compliance #complianceofficer #realestate #casinos #cardealer