According to section 33 (3) of the Anti-Terrorism Act (ATA), Financial Institutions (FIs) must report to the Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU) every three (3) months:
Subscribe to my YOUTUBE CHANNEL.
(a)if it is not in possession or control of terrorist property via Quarterly Terrorist Report (QTR) 1;
(b)if it is possession or control of terrorist property; and the particulars relating to the persons, accounts and transaction involved and the total value of the property, via Quarterly Terrorist Report (QTR) 2.
As seen above only Financial Institutions must file the QTR1 and QTR2. Listed Businesses do not file QTR1 and QTR2.
I am Antoinette Sydney, LLB LEC CAMLFC CFRMP the first Online Lawyer based in Trinidad and Tobago. I specialise in Corporate Law and Financial Crimes.
CONNECT WITH ME: Email: email@example.com
I am a Certified Professional in the following areas:
Anti-Money Laundering and Financial Crimes;
Fraud Risk Management;
Get my Ebooks now!!! only $100TTD !
Payment through Paywise and Paypal!
Ebooks on Sale:
- How to Change the Business Name of a Sole Trader
- How to De-Register a Sole Trader Business
- How to Register a Partnership
- How to Change from a Sole Trader Business to a Limited Liability Company
- How to Register a Limited Lability Company
- How to Change the name of a Limited Lability Company
- How to Dissolve a Limited Lability Company
- How to Register an External Company
- How to prepare Annual Returns for an External Company
#amlexpert #antoinettesydney #sydneygroup #trinidadonlinelawyer #asydneygroup.com #trinidad #company #companies #lawyer #caribbean #aml #cft #frm #fraudrisk #graphicdesign #tax #taxation #taxes #nis #vat #bir #fiu #compliance #complianceofficer #realestate #casinos #cardealer