The memes have led me to revisit episodes of “Dexter’s Laboratory”. This no doubt was one of my favorite cartoons from the 90s There was an episode where Dexter entered a competition in hopes of winning a surprise prize.
The host of the competition sang many songs, but one stayed with me. The chorus of the song was “Your brain is a creative Computer “. The lyrics were basically that a thought was the seed for all inventions. Further , the true creative power of the brain was harnessed , the universe will be ours .
Wisdom finds you in the most unexpected ways. Are you using the full potential of your mind? Are you ??? Anything is possible !!!!!!! Use your mind to create the future that you want for yourself.
About the Author: Antoinette Sydney LLB LEC CAMLFC CFRMP, Bar No. SYA2015211, Attorney at Law. The author is the first Online Lawyer based in Trinidad and Tobago. SHE IS A LECTURER AT THE ARTHUR LOK JACK GLOBAL SCHOOL OF BUSINESS IN TRINIDAD. She has clients in Guyana, St Vincent, Barbados, the British Virgin Islands and North America. She specializes in Corporate Law and Anti-Money Laundering Compliance. She helps clients to start their Online Business Empire.
ANTOINETTE SYDNEY LAW OFFICE: MONTROSE MAIN ROAD CHAGUANAS, TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO
Call/Whatsapp to book an appointment 868 373-1166. Consultation fee is $300 TTD per hour.
I am a Certified Professional in the following areas:
Anti-Money Laundering and Financial Crimes;
Fraud Risk Management;
Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Training for staff, directors;
Anti-Money Laundering Audits;
Compliance Program drafting;
Consulting services and much more.
Get my Ebooks now!!! only $100TTD !
Payment through Paywise and Paypal!
Ebooks on Sale:
- How to Change the Business Name of a Sole Trader
- How to De-Register a Sole Trader Business
- How to Register a Partnership
- How to Change from a Sole Trader Business to a Limited Liability Company
- How to Register a Limited Liability Company
- How to Change the name of a Limited Liability Company
- How to Dissolve a Limited Liability Company
- How to Register an External Company
- How to prepare Annual Returns for an External Company