Welcome to a brief introduction to the world of work. In the next two or three years, this will be your reality: the hunt for a job. You may be engaged by a company for the summer to gain working experience: make the most of it. I remember my first internship, I ensured that I asked everyone whether they needed help. This left a positive impact on management and staff, and I was invited back to work for future summers.
Things interns should do:
1.Get to work on time daily;
2.Talk to everyone and network;
3. Offer to help staff from various departments;
4.Ask questions about everything
5.Work overtime for at least 15 minutes twice a week:
6. Save any salaries that you receive;
7.Try to find out where you fit in , in the organisation;
8. Make friends with fellow interns;
9.Remember to enjoy your summer, go to the beach, movies,parties;
10.Observe the adults who are happy with their jobs and those who are bitter.
About the Author: Antoinette Sydney LLB LEC CAMLFC CFRMP, Bar No. SYA2015211, Attorney at Law. The author is the first Online Lawyer based in Trinidad and Tobago. SHE IS A LECTURER AT THE ARTHUR LOK JACK GLOBAL SCHOOL OF BUSINESS IN TRINIDAD. She has clients in Guyana, St Vincent, Barbados, the British Virgin Islands and North America. She specializes in Corporate Law and Anti-Money Laundering Compliance. She helps clients to start their Online Business Empire.
ANTOINETTE SYDNEY LAW OFFICE: MONTROSE MAIN ROAD CHAGUANAS, TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO
Call/Whatsapp to book an appointment 868 373-1166. Consultation fee is $300 TTD per hour.
I am a Certified Professional in the following areas:
Anti-Money Laundering and Financial Crimes;
Fraud Risk Management;
Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Training for staff, directors;
Anti-Money Laundering Audits;
Compliance Program drafting;
Consulting services and much more.
Get my Ebooks now!!! only $100TTD !
Payment through Paywise and Paypal!
Ebooks on Sale:
- How to Change the Business Name of a Sole Trader
- How to De-Register a Sole Trader Business
- How to Register a Partnership
- How to Change from a Sole Trader Business to a Limited Liability Company
- How to Register a Limited Liability Company
- How to Change the name of a Limited Liability Company
- How to Dissolve a Limited Liability Company
- How to Register an External Company
- How to prepare Annual Returns for an External Company